In this seminar, we will be discussing key factors that can impact you, your business and your team.
Thursday 31st March
Schroders, 1 London Wall Place, London
4pm – 6pm
The workshop is vital to business owners and will enable you to understand the elements of your insurance and financial risks in our current climate and these turbulent times.
Topics of discussion include:
- Tax mitigation
- Protecting your shareholders
- Inflation and underinsurance
- The impacts of the hard insurance market
- Emerging business risks
- The ‘great resignation’ and the war on talent
- Insurance implications of working from home you need to consider
- Emerging personal insurance risks
From 6.10pm to 7pm, we will be hosting optional networking, serving complimentary canapes and a range of drinks.